Monday 10 August 2015

My current top 3 places to shop!


So one thing I love to do on a very rare spare day is shopping! I love
going for a day out to bath with my friends for a bit of retail
therapy. I find that shopping is a great way to relax and calm
nerves and take my  mind off any worries which is something I
suffer with massively!

Top of my list at the moment is 'lush' I love everything about it,
there are so many amazing bath bombs and face masks and lots of other
bath/pampering products to choose from. One of the main things which
makes me love lush is how friendly and dedicated the staff are and how
everyone who works there really gives off a jolly, happy and positive
vibe and everyone is always up for a chat and willing to lend a hand.
The smell of the shop is incredible and all the products have there
own unique scent and there is defiantly something for everyone!




My second favourite place to shop is 'Topshop' I'm loving so many of
the different outfits in there at the moment and there is always
something I really like! The style of everything in there is very me
and I'm currently loving this pair of dungarees which a purchased a
couple of weeks ago.





Last but not least is 'Boots' and I know that sounds so boring but I'm
loving so much drug store make up at the moment and summer is the best
time to try out new looks. We have a huge boots store in bath which is
great! Pictures below are my current favourite products, the
maybelline 'lash sensational' mascara is my current favourite it is
the best mascara I have ever used and I had read amazing thing about
this before I bought it and it is amazing.
Another favourite is a Loreal  eye shadow which is just a gorgeous bronzey shimmery colour which I'm also in love with.




I hope this was interesting and makes you want to go on mini shopping spree! :)

Megs x

1 comment: