Friday 18 September 2015

Tanya Burr's Famous Trpple Chocolate Cookies!

Hey guys, as we're approaching the colder months of dark, cold evening
with toasty fires and warm baths I thought I would talk to you about
my current favourite bakes. Tans cookies! They are truly amazing and
so simple and quick to make. Defiantly not a healthy option but it's
fine to treat yourself once in a while and this 100% my favourite go
to sweet treat, they are also so fun to bake and I always picture Tans
smiley, happy face when I make them. Here's the link to the amazing
recipe although we used peanut buttercups instead of daim bars because they
are my all time fave!
http://www.tanyaburr.co.uk/?blog=blogs/archive/2015/05/02/my.chocolate.cookie.recipe.aspx







I hope you enjoyed this, I would love to know what your favourite bakes are!
Megs x


1 comment: